skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just Bows
Saturday, May 23, 2009
4th of July
I have lots of Red and Blue ribbon for July. If you are in need of scrunchies, clips or bands for the holiday, let me know.Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(18)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(9)
4th of July
Here are the baby bows I have available right now....
I thought I would just say that I have many colors...
I will be posting even more bows soon. These were ...
Ok, these are the medium and large I have left. Th...
These are the smalls I have left. They are $2.00 a...
These scrunchies are $2.00 for the small and $2.5...
These small flower clips are $3.00 a piece
These flower clips are $4.50 a piece
►
April
(3)
About Me
Justine Cook
I am a stay at home Mother of four. I have been married to a great guy for about 10 years now. I enjoy running, making hair bows, and summer time! Most of all I love spending time with my kids! I am so blessed.Thanks for your support.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment